Our challenge this week was to tangle on something we wouldn’t normally use. It just so happened that last week I picked up this leaf from outside my office. It just sort of struck me … “hmmm I’m going to tangle on this”. I brought it home, but forgot about it for a couple days. When I decided to use it, I found it had gotten pretty crispy so I sprayed it with some water and then ironed it flat! With all the veins, it was kind of difficult to tangle on, patterns are a bit messy, but it really was fun to try something different. Going to grab a few more and see how they turn out. See all the other creative ideas on the Diva’s site.