This week’s challenge was to use the new pattern “Rixty”. This pattern took me a while to figure out – kept wanting to put points where they didn’t belong! After trying a few different step-outs provided on-line, I managed to come up with my version – as usual – with an underwater theme. I threw in a couple “Angelfish”, which I discovered I hadn’t been drawing totally the correct way. They looked good to me before, but now I like the improved version! I even tried a little shading …. but that is a whole new realm that I have barely entered into.
If you would like to see the amazing creations done by others using “Rixty”, head over to I Am The Diva’s website and see how beautiful and creative they all are, and so different.