To Have a Class or Not …

This is a difficult time to “plan ahead”.  Last month I ended up getting a cold so I had to cancel the “Whatz-Its class”.  In the past, the class would have gone on, but not these days.   I felt it was in everyone’s best interest to cancel.  

I do have a class on the calendar for Sunday, July 19th, but I’m waivering on whether or not to hold it?  Things seem to be escalating again.

I guess, just like the last few months, we’ll hang on until the week of July 13th and see where the City stands on all the social distancing, various regulations, etc.  Please check back here for the updates.  I will also send out emails to those of you who had signed up for June and let you know what is happening.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: